Dear members and network,
Warm greetings from Sweden-Bangladesh Business Council (SBBBC). Hope this email finds you well.
SBBC‘s purpose is to support its members by sharing business know-how regarding Bangladesh. We are all aware of the current state of the business world which has been hit hard by the coronavirus pandemic. SBBC is following the development in Bangladesh on a daily basis through both official information and through our network.
We are reaching out to you to inform and share our activities and how we could be of guidance. We believe that our knowledge and network will remain important for you and your company even with an eventual full restart.
Please see the follow:
1. SBBC‘s AMG 2020 will be moved to autumn 2020 and we will come back to you with further information depending on the situation.
2. Council is always open to listening to your issues and would try to provide you the best practice tips and information you need including legal issues.
3. We can recommend local qualified management consulting firms and networks that could be your extended arm in assisting you with issues on your behalf such as managing your activities, contacting your clients, management reporting, follow-up and performing quality control of your suppliers or your sourcing office etc.
4. We also have our own members who would be happy to help you make your post pandemic strategy and business & action plans.
5. You as a member are welcome to use our social media; LinkedIn and Facebook to share your business information.
6. We are working on acquiring videoconference facilities so that we can have our meetings online, which members will be allowed to use if needed.
7. If you have planned to extend your business, looking for a new market, establish your business or operation, you are welcome to contact us and become a member through the following link online.
8. We would like to invite you to share your experiences from this crisis and how you are tackling and managing your business in these trying times. It would in turn help us to facilitate others in the same situation.
SBBC is looking forward to be on your side today and in the future. Feel free to write us at email@example.com or the contact below.