You are invited to the After Summer Meet & Greet online meeting via Microsoft TEAMS on Wednesday 16th September at 15.00 (CET)
This event will give some current information about the way forward post corona, as well as open up for questions and discussions of different business opportunities and possibilities. We as a team will have a chance to update ourselves and share.
- 16th September 2020, between 15.00 – 16.30 PM (CET)
- 14.55 – login starts on Microsoft TEAMS. Login information will be sent to you from Microsoft TEAMS day before in a separate mail.
- Welcome – Mizanur Khan, President SBBC
- Introduction by the participants (Maximum one minute)
Updates by speakers:
- H.E. Ambassador Mr. Md. Nazmul Islam, Embassy of Bangladesh in Stockholm
- Update; Gabrial Hjort, Second Secretary Political, Trade and Communication Section Embassy of Sweden, Dhaka
- Anders Tofte, Trade Commissioner to India, Market Area Director South Asia – Business Sweden
– Q&A and sharing
Please register here online click>. Register latest 13th September 2020. PLEASE don‘t register if you are not interested to participate. Login information will be sent to you from Microsoft TEAMS day before in a separate mail. This event is only for Swedish registered companies.
Cancelation before 14th September by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become a member? – register here online click>
Coming up: Introduction of the new Ambassador of Sweden to Bangladesh,
H.E. Ms. Alexandra Berg von Linde